Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Two great things

1. Yesterday at work, one of my female colleagues, feeling unusually spunky, slapped my ass. I was standing at the time, and resting all my weight on the side which would soon be slapped. Somehow, as her hand began its trajectory, I realized what was happening and I -- well, I flexed my butt -- right as she made contact. This produced an impressive reaction. "Wow!" she said. "You've got a firm ass! I was expecting some flab, but you got something hard back there! All that running must pay off." She said this in front of a gaggle of women we work with. I tried to look bashful but I probably failed. I didn't have the heart to say that I was doing everything in my power to tense things up back there, but it was a good compliment. You can always stand to hear more good things about your own ass, that's what my parents always told me.

2. Tonight I'm going to home to Virginia, and tomorrow my beloved nuclear unit - mom, dad, sis, me - is going to Italy! We're starting and ending in Rome and exploring the southern half of the boot, as well as Sicily. This is one of those trips where I'm on a bus with 49 other Americans and am required to make no decisions at all. I'm very excited, but I'll be out of commission for a while. More on this little blog after Memorial Day.

No comments: