Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Good things from today


  1. Last night I went to bed early enough that I woke up feeling clear and rested. 
  2. At work they upgraded my computer to Windows 7. I had this at my previous job but took a little step backward when I took on this role in July.  It made me incredibly happy to have all my old fonts and settings back. 
  3. I had lunch with the kids at Five Guys, Alice's favorite. It was her idea for us to have lunch and I could tell it meant a lot to her.
  4. At work I continued this weird new pattern of being extremely productive from approximately 4-5 pm.  This had never before been a good time of day for me, but it's working out right now. 
  5. Our wonderful nanny told us she'll be staying with us for the foreseeable future, which is a huge relief. 
  6. Our Christmas cards came today -- I am basically the chair of the Christmas card committee in this apartment, and they turned out really well this year. 
  7. L gave me a special dispensation to go to the gym tonight, so I did one class and really worked hard and it felt good.
  8. Nice quiet evening with L and "Survivor."
  9. And that's it -- more than enough. 

No comments: